CLICK HERE FOR THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES »

Friday, July 25, 2008

Moving!!!

Wow, so it is official! We have orders and we are packing the house!!! Chris is going to Rescue Swimmer school August 18Th for 18 weeks in Elizabeth City, NC!!! Yep it is a super long time to go without seeing him but it will be worth it in the long run. We will know where we are stationed in the first few weeks of November which is even more Exciting!!! The Girls and I are going to be living with my mom while Chris is away which will be fun. Harlee will get to spend another year in pre-school with my mom and Grandma & Papa get time with there girls! For now though, we are just packing!! Crazy packers! I have three weeks to get my whole house packed, in a u-haul and moved to Lincoln.! Crazy!!....With two little Girls needing my full attention! Well wish us luck and we will keep everyone posted!!

3 comments:

Tiffany said...

Yea! I'm so glad you started a blog! And good luck with the packing!! I need to get going on that considering I will only have a couple weeks as well once I've recovered! Congrats to Chris, and good luck!

Heather said...

I'm excited you have a blog now!!! It's not that hard right!?!? Well good luck with the packing thing...I should be doing that right now too, but it's nap time & everyone is actually asleep so I needed some mommy time. :)Love you guys!!!

Tiffany said...

I happened to see your blog and noticed you were moving a year ago too! You much really like moving! ha ha ha! :) But I REALLY think it's time for a new blog post... and some new pictures! :)